Pages

Friday 3 June 2011

HTC Desire Z



Well friends! It has been my penchant to palliate the daily work pressure with a tinge of fun. Hence, when I read in rave reviews that HTC Desire Z is designed for the entertainment lover businessmen, I got instantly crazy to snatch it. After laying my hand over it, I found it 100% true.

I can now access to my business emails, contacts, calendars and several other content significant from the business point of view just in a flash, thanks to its compatibility with Microsoft Exchange. I also store and share online files of even large size without any trouble at pleasantly super-fast speed. I'm also enjoying the facility of viewing, creating and editing Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe PDF files.

Now let's move to some fun! Whenever, my head gets hot and heart feels boring with non-stop work, I play my favorite games of popular companies like Gameloft. On its impressive cinematic display and along with G-Sensor, gaming is indeed superb and refreshes the mind in some moments.

Moreover, from classic to modern, I can download my favorite music using latest apps from Android market. For my buddies, I also keep setting different ringtones from time to time. My friends have downloaded Android Spotify app for getting access to countless music tunes, however, I have not still tried it. After tapping on Shazam, you can also keep yourself tuned with details of latest songs.But, amazingly this fun is not limited just in the boundary of office! If you're on the go or performing any other outdoor task, you can also use them. With GPS tracks and plenty of pre-stored maps, your can make your journey more enjoyable.And all this is with zero data roaming, zero wait time and zero dead spots.

All in all, Desire Z has become the darling of my heart. Why don't you experience it on your own?

No comments:

Post a Comment